NYMO Nylon Thread
NYMO thread is a nylon thread that is durable and easy to use. The Wandering Bull – Native American Craft Supplies recommends NYMO thread for beadwork because it is more durable than cotton thread. You may find it helpful to use Beeswax to wax the thread before you use it to prevent tangling.
We offer NYMO Thread in 3 weights. OO and O are the finest weight threads, while D is the heaviest.
- Use OO or O for delicate jewelry making with small beads (12/0 or 13/0).
- For general beadwork, B is used with 12/0 or 13/0 beads,
- Use D for 11/0 or 10/0 beads.
Bobbins come in Black and White in the following options: $1.95 each or buy 10 or more for $1.75 per bobbin.
- OO 140 yards
- B 72 yards
- D 64 yards
Large Spools come in two sizes in White only. They are $5.95 each.
- Size O 400 yards (for small beads -12/0 and 13/0)
- Size D 300 yards (for 10/0 and 11/0)
Cones come in three sizes in White only.
- OO 2894 yards per Cone $25.95
- B 2505 yards per Cone $29.95
- D 1584 yards per Cone $25.95
Shop for more Thread!
There are no reviews yet.