Why won’t my order go through?
There are a few reasons your order might not be completed.
- You may not have enough money available in your account.
- Your debit or credit card may be expired.
- The Billing Address that you entered does not match the address that your Card statement is sent to.
How do I set up an account?
You can set up an account on our website when you place an order. Put whatever you would like in your Shopping Cart. Click Proceed to Checkout. Fill out your Bill To information. At the bottom of that screen there is a box you can check to Create an Account. When you check it, you will be prompted to create a password.
To get back into your account, Click on My Account on the top right side of the website. You will see a Login box where you can change your password if you have forgotten it, or if you are already logged in, you will see a Menu of things you can see and edit.
Is this The Wandering Bull that used to be in Attleboro, MA?
Yes, Paul and Andy Bullock ran The Wandering Bull in Attleboro Mass. for many years. In 2011, Chris Bullock moved the store to Washington, NH.
How can I get a Catalog?
We did not print a new Catalog for 2021. We are sending out Quarterly Brochures with a selection of products and special offers. You can sign up for those mailings HERE or email your address to email@example.com.
Remember to sign up to receive our Emails so you will know about our weekly sales! Go to the bottom of the front page of the website to Sign Up for Email Specials.
I don’t want to order online. What can I do?
- Call us 1-800-430-2855 Mon – Fri 9:00 AM EST – 4:30 PM EST to place your order
- Fill your Shopping Cart and fill out your billing and shipping information on the website. Use the Print Order Form button at the bottom and print your order to mail to us with a Check or Money Order.
- Use a piece of paper to write down all of the items you want to order with their prices. Add $9.95 for standard shipping and mail it to us with your payment.
- We no longer have a FAX number, so please call or email your orders.
How do I order with a Purchase Order?
- We do accept signed official Purchase Orders from businesses and institutions. Our website is NOT set up to take Purchase Orders. Orders placed online must be paid online in order to be processed.
- You may email us a copy of your Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may mail a copy to The Wandering Bull, LLC PO Box 496 Washington, NH 03280
- If you require a W-9 from us, please email email@example.com.
What is the business mailing address?
The Wandering Bull, LLC
P.O. Box 496
Washington, NH 03280
How long will it take my order to arrive?
The Wandering Bull, LLC is located in Washington, NH. Most orders that we ship arrive in 2-3 business days. Orders to the western part of the U.S. generally take 4 -5 days to arrive. International orders can take at least 2 weeks and possibly longer if they sit in the Customs for your country.
Why do you want my email address and phone number?
When we process your order, we can send you the tracking number if we have your email address. We ask for your phone number so we can contact you if we have a question about your order. We never share or sell your information with anyone.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. All international orders must be pre-paid. We ship via USPS (United States Postal Service). You can view estimated Shipping & handling rates during the check-out process. Our prices are listed in U.S. Dollars. We are not responsible for exchange rates or additional charges imposed by your credit card company or customs in your country.
Do you have a walk-in store?
We run our mail order business from a warehouse located at the top of a private dirt road in rural Washington, NH. We have cozy display space but most of our products are stored in boxes. Customers are welcome to visit, but we request that you call 800-430-2855 to let us know when you would like to visit. We can advise you about road conditions and who will be available to assist you.
Please Note: During the 2020-21 COVID epidemic, our warehouse is closed to the public.
Do you sell tobacco?
No, we do not. We sell a Woodland Blend Smoke Mix that does not contain tobacco.
Why can’t I re-set my password?
If you have not registered on WanderingBull.com you will not be able to re-set your password. If you have registered previously, you should get an email with instructions to re-set your password. If you do not get this email, check your Spam folder or try a different web browser.
Please be sure you have registered on our website before you contact us.
Do you charge Sales Tax?
The Wandering Bull, LLC is located in New Hampshire. We do not charge sales tax on customer orders. You do not need to provide a Tax Exempt number.
Can I return something I purchased?
We guarantee your satisfaction or we will refund your money (less shipping charges) on receipt of goods returned within fifteen (15) days, in unopened, sellable condition or give you a credit for a future purchase. If the return is due to our error we will pay return shipping costs. Returns after 15 days, WILL be charged a 20% restocking fee
Special orders, custom made and custom cut items are not returnable. Please call ahead for return authorization and include a copy of your invoice with the returned item(s).