Orders for $15.00 or less may ship First Class and take additional time to arrive.
For International orders, the shipping & handling rate is estimated. Scroll down to see more international information.
Please note: Our most current offerings are online. If you don’t have a credit or debit card you can still shop our website. Use the online order system, then at checkout click PRINT ORDER FORM. Send the printed order form with your payment and mail it to us. If you mail a check, your order may be delayed up to 2 weeks for the check to clear.
We did not print a Catalog for 2021. We are offering a Quarterly Brochure Mailing. You can sign up to be on that list below.
The Wandering Bull, LLC
312 Martin Rd, P.O. Box 496
Washington, NH 03280
TOLL FREE ORDER LINE
We are open Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm EST.
Our Retail standard shipping & handling charge of $9.95 ships your package anywhere in the contiguous U.S.(APO/AE addresses will ship US Mail). Contiguous U.S. Retail orders of $99.00 or more will get free shipping on most in stock items*.
Standard shipping for Retail orders to Puerto Rico, HI and AK is $15.00 for packages weighing up to 4 lbs. We may require additional shipping for packages that weigh more than this. Orders of $199.00 or more will get free shipping to PR, HI and AK on most in stock items*.
You may also choose Expedited Shipping at checkout. The Shipping Charges for Expedited Shipping are estimates only. We may contact you for additional funds if your order is large or heavy.
*Backordered items may require additional shipping charges. Customers receiving crafter or volume discounts may opt for free shipping in lieu of their discount. Large, bulky items will not qualify for free shipping.
Customers can request UPS shipping by mentioning it in Order Notes at the checkout. We may require additional shipping charges for packages shipped via UPS. UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
3-2021 Our website is not accepting orders from China or Russia. Please call 603-495-2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
- For International orders, the shipping & handling rate is estimated. We will contact customers via email when orders require additional shipping. All international orders must be pre-paid. Estimated shipping & handling rates can be viewed during the check out process.
- It is your responsibility to determine if animal products can be shipped to your country. We cannot list your item as a gift or reduce invoice pricing for duty purposes.
- Taxes or other duties on your purchase are your responsibility to determine and pay. Our prices are listed in U.S. Dollars. We are not responsible for exchange rates or additional charges imposed by your credit card company.
- We cannot send Leather Goods, Shoes, Hats, Animal Skins, Feathers, Animal Products, Treated Animal Skins & Furs or anything made from Leather (Clothing, Bags) to ITALY.
- We cannot ship plant materials to AUSTRALIA
- We cannot ship Beeswax to FRANCE
- We cannot ship Animal Products to NEW ZEALAND
We guarantee your satisfaction or we will refund your money (less shipping charges) on receipt of goods returned within fifteen (15) days, in unopened, sellable condition. Special orders, custom made and custom cut items are not returnable. Please call ahead for return authorization and include a copy of your invoice with the returned item(s). If the return is due to our error we will pay return shipping costs. Returns after 15 days, WILL be charged a 20% restocking fee.
If you are a business interested in wholesale pricing, please see our Wholesale Information page. You can apply for a Wholesale Account online, or contact us to get a Wholesale Application sent to you. Call 800-430-2855 or email email@example.com. We must have a copy of your reseller certificate on file in order to create a Wholesale account for you. You may email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your letterhead or business card with your mailing address.