Legend Necklaces – Eagle Feather
To make our Legend Necklaces, we string base metal pendants on hand cut deerskin lace with glass crow beads to make a fun totem necklace. Each necklace comes with a descriptive Legend to make a unique gift or award.
Eagle Feather – Eagle feathers were given in recognition of brave deeds.
Also available in:
- Turtle – According to Iroquois Legend, the world was formed on the back of the turtle.
- Arrowhead -Symbolize bravery and successful hunting.
- Chief – The leader and spokesman of the Native American.
- Eagle Head – A symbol of strength and honor.
- Flying Eagle – A symbol of strength and honor.
- Fox – According to legend, the fox possesses great speed, cunning, and good hunting ability.
Buy 5 or more for $6.40 each.