Pendleton Buell Mfg Co Navy Tribute Robe
Pendleton Buell Mfg Co Navy Tribute RobeThe Pendleton Tribute Series pays homage to the American mills where the weaving of Indian trade blankets began. The Buell Manufacturing Co of St. Joseph, Missouri, offered blankets inspired by Native American weavings that were distinctly Navajo in design. This blanket is #7 in the series.
- Blanket measures 64" x 72"
- Comes with a special tribute label
- Packed in a vintage-style 1920s box
- Lightly napped and felt bound
- 82% pure virgin wool/18% cotton
- Dry clean, Made in USA
This item has sold but we have archived it for reference purposes. You may find a similar item available at WanderingBull.com. Please click on the links below to see what we have currently in stock.
SKU: 2007-001-005Shop for Pendleton Blankets