Glass Chevron Beads
Glass Chevron Beads are elegant layered beads. They usually come in Red, White and Blue, but can also come in other colors. Crafters use them on necklaces, chokers, bags, etc. Re-enactors will find them perfect for period correct regalia. Jewelry makers love them!
Bead makers in Czechoslovakia first made Chevron Beads in the 16th -17th centuries. Traders carried these layered glass beads to North America and Africa. They are highly desirable due to the complexity of their manufacture. Craftsmen were not permitted to leave their factories in order to prevent them from sharing the technology.
Choose from 5 sizes:
- ‘Old’ look 6 layer chevrons in 6mm x 8mm (approx 45 beads) –
- ‘Old’ look 6 layer chevrons in 10mm x 12mm (approx 30 beads)
- Bright and shiny strands in 5mm x 8mm (approx. 53 beads) NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Bright and shiny strands in 6mm x 9mm (approx. 45 beads) – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Bright and shiny strands in 10mm x 14mm (approx. 29 beads) – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Shop for more Trade Beads!